Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Food of the gods

I often find myself driving along at the direction of my GPS sounding similar to a nagging wife when all of a sudden I see something unbelievable out of the corner of my eye. Often it is unremarkable at least for Utah such as a lady with 11 kids in tow walking not far behind her friend who is herding 12 of her own. Sometimes however I see things that I have to return to photograph, much to the disappointment of my electric wife.

No one would believe me if I posted that today I saw 87 empty bottles of all sized being sold by a man wearing a suite sitting in an old rocking chair unremarkable except for a shotgun that seems somehow out of place with his attire. So here is a picture of the bottles, there either was no old man or I have gained wisdom enough in my travels not to take pictures of men with shotguns.
This one had my wheels screeching like one of the racers from The Fast and the Furious. I had to restrain myself as I gazed upon their selection of the finest desert ever invented by man and its accompanying toppings. Unable to take a picture of the selection due to shaking hands I was only able to point and grunt at the server who seemed accustomed to this behavior and packed for me my choice of blueberry rice pudding with chocolate shavings to go.

No comments: